How to ensure a new design collection gets noticed by international design media and stands-out at the prestigious Milan Design Fair?
Tjep. & Dutch DNA
DNA furniture / DNA jewelry launch at Milan Design Fair 2013
- Proposed to Dutch DNA – who made personalised jewelry based on genetic markers as design points – to create the world’s first DNA-design driven furniture as a powerful way to express the uniqueness of their process
- Concept piece designed and created by Tjep. – ‘The Darwin Table’ – using the genetic code of a dancer, Giulia
- Developed copy, media briefs, and undertook targeted media pitches aimed at mass market design-tech media: INC., WIRED, The Guardian, etc – as well as providing on-site media support and relations at the launch event
- WIRED magazine took the media exclusive
- All top Italian, online and offline design media covered the story
- Built a substantial media relations list for Tjep.
- Provided additional creative input and copy for a revamped Dutch DNA website