How to ensure that an innovative conversational commerce service from Suitsupply was successful?
Pre-launch Development of The Box Office
Internal product team
- Series of three collaborative brand workshops – each one 3 hours long, guiding the team through brand and market positioning: better defining customer audience, outcome-based segmentation, customer value statements related to service functions, concept messaging and value proposition.
- Lean product session working with the team to create concept product for senior stakeholders. Providing English language copy for app and messaging.
- Brand sessions resulted in a clear service tagline and proposition: ‘Get styled by Suitsupply.’
- Sessions enabled team to identify and focus on most profitable target segment
- Helped refine customer journey and steps involved with onboarding new users
- Delivered copy for in-app pages / service and messaging
“I would recommend Brant to anyone who is in need of a strategic thinker who takes any idea to the next level. He views his own, which leads to surprising ways of problem solving where he manages to pinpoint challenges and turn them into tangible concepts with a critical eye on the business.” – Sandra Karis, Intrapraneur, Suitsupply